Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wednesday

Gold scams

Raw Gold For Sale

My name is Mr Micheal Koffi I am a local minner in my home town in Ghana. I would like to know your interest in the buying of raw Gold.

I have the capacity of supply for 50-kilos to 100-kilos a month.
Please let me know your interest, my prices is $35,000 usd for one kilo

I wish to bring to your notice an intention of mine to go into gold business ,It may please you to know that I have 500kg of solid gold to be sold, this is to enable me purchase the required tools for the work at our gold mining site at Ghana, Liberia and cote d ivoire.
Thanks and i will be waiting for your reply and we are also ready to welcome our buyers who wish to visit us here to withness the product before purchase.

Regards
Mr Micheal Koffi.

0 comments: